Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tote Bags

Some time ago, my Tuesday night gals and I made some tote bags.  I got the pattern from Marcus Fabrics website, it is called the Love and Hope Designer tote.  It was alittle tricky to put together, and I think I may modify it abit for future use, but I really like the design and size of it.

It was the perfect project for the remaining fabrics from one of the latest quilt tops I made.












This is one of the totes Diane made up from gorgeous Laurel Burch fabrics, makes me want to go out and buy some right now!













Mona had a favorite tote pattern she wanted to use instead, and she made this lovely bag for a Korean girl who is staying in her home for awhile.  May adores Mona's cat, so Mona appliqued a kitty silhouette on either side of the bag, adding a few embellishments and some paw prints for quilting. 



2 comments:

Joanne said...

Great bags, such nice fabric used on all of them! ♥

Lisa W. said...

What a great bag. Love the fabrics you used!