Friday, September 17, 2010

Easy Stained Glass

This is what I've been playing with this week.  I've always wanted to make some easy stained glass wallhangings.  I used the Pattern from Patchworks Studio for the first two small ones.

The one on the left if actually finished, no fancy quilting here, just stitch in the ditch.  The other two will have to wait until I have more time to finish them!




I used a panel from Michael Miller, called "Park Landscape".  I just love it.  First I used just a small chunk of it, then I decided to get as much of it in a window frame as possible.  Using the book Simple Stained Glass Quilts also by Patchwork Studios, I created a frame just the right size. 

The misty autumn fabric is a McKenna Ryan "At Home in the Woods" from Hoffman.












1 comment: