Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spokane Quilt Show 2009

I was lucky enough to get to go to the Spokane quilt Show this year!

It just so happened that my in-laws needed someone to pick them up from the Airport on the 18th, so I got to take in the quilt show and do abit of shopping, YES!!! In their luxury car, too! Too bad I couldn't take anyone with me, Mom & Dad's flight got in at 10:45 PM, and we didn't get home till 3:00 AM! And I had to go to work the same morning!

It was an amazing show. The theme was Carousel Centennial, celebrating the 100th birthday of the Looff Carousel that has its home in Spokane. So there were alot of carousel-inspired quilts, quite a few t-shirt quilts, and just something for everyone to appreciate and enjoy! Lots of machine-quilted quilts, too. So much inspiration! I know I have a few more ideas up my sleeve!

Anyways, I have posted a couple of more slideshows for you to enjoy from my Picasa Web Album, just click on the photo-link on the album. There are 2 Spokane QS albums, Part 1 and Part 2 so be sure to check them both out!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of the Spokane show.... my pen ran out of ink sketching quilting designs - thanx for getting the close ups!