Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Back!!!



No, I didn't go anywhere. After Christmas, I crashed and burned, sitting in front of the tv for 10 hours on Boxing Day! It took awhile to get moving again! Since then, I've been trying to clean and organize my sewing room, sew a few things for myself and do my usual household duties. Hubby has been off on holidays for 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after Christmas, so we did alot of dog-walking and snow-shoeing, it was very nice. He has helped with the cleaning and cooking, so I will miss that part when he goes back to work tomorrow! Now I need to get back into some sort of routine!

Here is the last quilt I did before Christmas. It belongs to Sue P and was a gift for her son. I just love the strong contrast between back and white! We chose Waterworld design to contrast the straight lines.

No comments: