Sunday, January 10, 2010

New photo slideshow

Hi there!

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've cleaned a couple of things off my blog, and put a new slideshow on the right-hand column. I finally got all my customer quilts for 2009 together, so you will be able to see them there. Remember, if you click on the mini slideshow, it will take you to my Picasa Web album, where you can view all my albums.

I also have another new album, called Gloria's Quilts. I needed a spot where I could keep the quilts that I pieced and quilted. Some of them are already on a webpage that is at least 10 years old now, the link can be found under "my profile". I am still missing many of them, but it is just another work in progress.

Well, today I finally loaded my first customer quilt of 2010. Man, I should never take any time off! I almost forgot how to do it! Something was just not working right. Of course! How silly!

I figured if I had a quilt on the frame, I could tackle it bit by bit.

I am also in the midst of planning a beginner applique class. We are making a tablerunner, and I'm demonstrating a few different ways of going about the applique process. Then, when the girls take on a "real" applique project, they can decide how they want to go about it. Here's what I've got so far.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love the colours in the applique table runner. What a great idea for a class.